PRESS RELEASE: MSMF Wealth Management and Sonus Benefits Relocate to a New Headquarters
ST. LOUIS, MO.— On August 14, 2017, MSMF Wealth Management and Sonus Benefits relocated to a new headquarters at 3660 S. Geyer Road, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO 63127. This much-anticipated move will provide an enhanced client and team experience. It will also add more space for current team members and provide room to expand support systems and expertise.
“Our new location is a special place for our employees, who are the foundation of our success,” says Mark G. Finke, MBA, CFP®, AIF, the firm’s Managing Partner. “This investment supports our team and allows for a single, cohesive culture where we can better live our Purpose: …Solutions for a Happy Life…,” he says.
The new location features:
- Office space designed to increase productivity, from meeting rooms to huddle spaces and relaxation areas
- A “Fun-zone” that includes a comfortable gathering space and arcade games
- St. Louis-themed conference rooms with rare photography
- A Learning Lab used for continual personal development (including personal fitness training)
- An outside patio and picnic area with fountain
“These new features will help the firm thrive and create a legacy that will live beyond the years of the current partners,” Finke says. “Same phone number, same great people!”
The new space also offers state-of-the-art technology including:
- High-speed, high-performance fiber internet access
- Touch-screen room scheduling
- Conference rooms equipped with audio and video conferencing technology
- More than 150 ceiling speakers with sound masking and audio capabilities
In November, MSMF will host a grand opening event to officially welcome clients to their new office.
About MSMF Wealth Management: MSMF is a wealth management and financial services firm founded in 1990 that serves more than 150 financial advisors and thousands of investors.
About Sonus Benefits: Sonus offers custom benefit solutions through their team of Benefits, Compliance and HR consultants to hundreds of corporate clients.
MSMF Wealth Management and Sonus Benefits are the two primary brands under the umbrella of MSMF, a privately-held holding company. The firm is led by its four partners: Thomas Mengel, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, AIF | Charles Surdyke, CFP®, AIF | Thomas Murphy, AIF | Mark Finke, MBA, CFP®, AIF. Both companies have satellite offices in Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff, and O’Fallon, MO.
Securities and advisory services offered through Registered Representatives of Cetera Financial Specialists LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGFS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.