Stacy Barrow, Esq. will provide webinar attendees with an update on legal and regulatory changes under the ACA in 2017, a review of other agency guidance in 2017 applicable to health and welfare plans, updates on recent court cases affecting health and welfare plans, and what to expect for 2018.
- Update on legal and regulatory changes under the ACA in 2017;
- Review of other agency guidance in 2017 applicable to health and welfare plans;
- Update on recent court cases affecting health and welfare plans;
- What to expect for 2018.
- An understanding of major changes in employee benefits law in 2017;
- Which court cases were most impactful to employee benefit plans in 2017;
- An understanding of potential changes and guidance expected for 2018.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Benefit Advisors Network is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for one  PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Educational sessions at this program can qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit www.cebscpe.org for more information.
© Copyright 2017 Benefit Advisors Network. Smart Partners. All rights reserved.